Hinkle Law, PLLC Can Prevent Creditor Harassment
Creditor Harassment Ends Today! Call Hinkle Law, PLLC
If you are struggling financially, whether it be with paying your bills, falling behind on debts, or being constantly short on funds, the last thing you want to deal with are harassing and abusive calls from creditors. While some creditors work within the scope of the law, others abuse their positions and prey on the most defenseless debtors. There are certain things that your debtors cannot do, including making constant harassing phone calls, misrepresenting who they are, making threats about the consequences of not paying, lying about the amount you owe, or disclosing your debts to any third party, including your employer. If you live in the Eastern Panhandle area and think you may be getting harassed by your creditors, call Hinkle Law, PLLC and find out what your legal options are. With one call to Attorney David Hinkle, you will begin on the path to peace of mind in dealing with your debts.
Hold Collections Agencies Accountable Under The FDCPA
• Calling you at work once you tell them not to
• Verbally abusing you
• Collecting a debt larger than actually owed
• Calling without sending a written notice within five days of the call
• Refusing to verify disputed debts
• Calling before 8:00 AM or after 9:00 PM
• Calling numerous times a day
• Informing family members, friends, neighbors, or coworkers about your debt
• Threatening you in any way
• Refusing to honor written requests for no further contact
If you believe that any of these rights have been violated by a collection agency, call Attorney David Hinkle at Hinkle Law, PLLC for a free consultation to discuss your options.